Starts from 2950 SAR / Adult NEOM is one of the pristine tourist destinations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is the future of pure eco-tourism and the future of clean energy in the Kingdom. In this trip, we will take you to the world of charming nature and pristine lands to enjoy […]
– This trip will start in Tabuk city and ends in Tabuk city / airport or from / to Kaust.
– Arrivals must be one night ahead to start the trip next day.
– Departure should be late in the last day if the trip.
– Stay will be in DBL 3 stars hotel rooms (2 person in each room).
– 5 stars hotels or private rooms can be provided up on early request with extra charge .
– Breakfast and dinner will be the main meals. (lunch is always picnic menu).
– Bottled drinking water will be provided all time.
– Certified tour guide will be provide all time.
– Each SUV will be for 5 – 6 passengers.
– Children of 10 y. o or less will get a discount.
– No credit cards payment accepted. We accept cash on arrival or bank transfer.
– Make sure to get the proper travel insurance or visit: www.tawuniya.com
– Make sure to get your phone sim card (if you choose to have a Saudi Sim card) from airport
of arrival. We advise to have it from the telecommunications offices in the arrival terminal. its much easier than the cities shops. (for overseas tourists)
– Kindly keep your passport and a copy of your e-visa with you all time when moving. do not leave it at hotels ay some authorities check points might ask to see them.(for overseas tourists)
– Both men and women are asked to dress modestly in public, avoiding tight-fitting clothing. Women should cover shoulders to the knees in public. Men should not wear shorts in public.