- All transportations from arrival airport to departure airport with 4WD cars.
- All meals and beverages ( local restaurants).
- All soft drinks / beverages.
- All time English speaking tour guide
- All stay in 3 stars hotel or furnished suites as available in towns / cities.
Price 2,000.00 SAR
Najran is one of the most important archaeological and historical sites in Saudi Arabia. The region also contains one of the oldest markets of the Arabian Peninsula and has nearly nine traditional old markets for daggers, coffee, camels and dates working until today as well as many buildings of archaeological architecture unique clay style. The city has an Arabian horse club and camel racing club. The city is quiet and its residents welcome visitors. It is easy to stay and move in the city or suburb. It has many excellent restaurants that offer Najran dishes with distinction.
- The group of this package must be 12 adults and above.
- Payment must be 30 days before trip starts.
- 1Day - 1
- Arrival to Najran airport
- Drive towards the Archaeology site ( petroglyphs and inscriptions)
- Snack lunch
- Drive towards the dunes near Najran.
- Dinner in the dunes
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- 2Day - 2
- Start the tour with visiting traditional markets.
- Visit old castle.
- Traditional restaurant lunch .
- Roam around old villages and old mud houses.
- Stay over night
- 3Day - 3
- Airplane tickets and flights booking.
- Travel insurance