Start from 2500 SAR / Adult (2 days / 2 nights). Location: There.. in the southwest of Saudi Arabia, to the east of the city of Jazan, at an altitude of approximately 1800m above sea level, this outstanding city is located. Topography: Steep slopes and amazing agricultural terraces. Products: Famous for […]
There.. in the southwest of Saudi Arabia, to the east of the city of Jazan, at an altitude of approximately 1800m above sea level, this outstanding city is located.
Steep slopes and amazing agricultural terraces.
Famous for cultivating the best Saudi coffee (Khawlani) and tropical fruits.
Refreshing rainy atmosphere mixed with the aroma of Saudi coffee.
locals or flower men. The locals here have a unique dress culture not exist anywhere else around the world.
There are many and many to know and to see.. Start planning your trip now. We can take you there. See our package below.
This trip will start in Jazan city / airport and ends in Jazan city / airport.
– Arrivals must be one night ahead to start the trip next day.
– Departure should be late in the last day if the trip.
– Stay will be in shared 3 stars hotel rooms (2 person in each room).
– 5 stars hotels or private rooms can be provided up on early request with extra charge .
– Breakfast and dinner will be the main meals. (lunch is always picnic menu).
– Bottled drinking water will be provided all time.
– Certified tour guide will be provide all time.
– Each SUV will be for 4 – 6 passengers.
– Only children of 10 y. o or less will get the prepared discount.
– No credit cards payment accepted. We accept cash on arrival or bank transfer.
– Make sure to get the proper travel insurance or visit: www.tawuniya.com
– Make sure to get your phone sim card (if you choose to have a Saudi Sim card) from airport
of arrival. We advise to have it from the telecommunications offices in the arrival terminal. its much easier than the cities shops.
– Kindly keep your passport and a copy of your e-visa with you all time when moving. do not leave it at hotels ay some authorities check points might ask to see them.
– Both men and women are asked to dress modestly in public, avoiding tight-fitting clothing. Women should cover shoulders and knees in public. Men should not wear shorts in public.