- All meals ( local traditional restaurants).
- All stay ( 3 stars hotel).
- All transportation ( Toyota Land Crossers 6 passengers).
- All tour guiding ( English speaking tour guide).
- All water and soft drinks ( all time in the SUV).
- All Museum / cable car fees.
Abha National day trip 23-25 Sep. 2021
Price 2,850.00 SAR
Asir region is one of the most important Saudi destinations due to its mild weather in summer and winter. The city of Abha reaches 3,000 meters above sea level which make the area more greener and cloudy. You can see the ancient village of Rijal al-Maa on this trip, the honey market in The village of al-Habeel, the stunning rock formations and the beautiful lakes in Wadi Lajab, the Asir “Qatt” Museum and the “Jahl” Museum, as well as visiting the most popular Traditional Market in the city centre. There is a huge cliff to the south of the city called Al Habalah hanging village where you can enjoy the small forest and village hidden in the middle of the cliff by only using the cable car to reach there, as you can visit the old historical red village in that area too. During this trip you can also visit the city of Tannoma and Namas and enjoy the beautiful views of the Tihama area and visit the beautiful museums there if you would like to increase your stay. It is very easy to find suitable accommodation and hotel of several stars in the city of Abha. You can also taste one of the best known meals in the south of Arabia called “Haneez” where its very famous in this city and villages nearby and it has a unique taste when using the wild herbs to flavor the meal. That meal consist of the fresh goat lamb with rice cooked underground and come out with taste you will never forget. This trip is an adventure worth trying.
- The group of this package must be 10 adults and above.
- Payment must be 30 days before trip starts.
- All food will be in local / traditional restaurants.
- Stay in this package will be shared room ( 2 ppl each room). It will be a 3 stars hotel or furnished suites. private rooms can be provided up on request with extra fee.
1Day - 1
- Arrival to Abha airport
- Dinner and hotel check in
2Day - 2
- Drive to wadi Lajab 180km
- Spend 2-3 hours inside the wadi ( swimming + climbing )
- Lunch in local restaurant.
- Drive back to Abha.
3Day - 3
- Visit traditional souk in Abha city.
- Visit highest point in Asir.
- Hiking in Al Soudah
- Visit Historical village.
- Back to Abha .
- stay overnight.
• Breakfast at hotel
• visit old villages south of Abha
• Visit hanging village by cable car.
• departure via Abha airport.
- Airplane tickets and flights booking.
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees.