- Transportation : we are using 4×4 SUV’s in this trip ( 4 tourists in each ).
- Food : all meals ( 3 meals daily ) will be provided in local / traditional restaurants or cooked by our team in camp. Vegetarian food can be provided too.
- Stay : all 3 nights will be camping. Every couple or individuals will have a 2 person sleeping tent, sleeping bag and pillows. Extra blankets will be provided if needed.
- Tour guide : English speaking tour guide will be available all time.
- Water : we will provide bottled water, soft drinks all time.
- Camping gears : we will provide all camping gears and fire wood.
Arabian Oryx sanctuary trip
Price 2,800.00 SAR
On this adventure we will take you deep into the stunning Rub al Khali desert. We will facilitate your access to Orooq sanctuary, where some natural desert animals still live in their real environment, as the sanctuary authorities provide them with protection from excessive hunting.
There are the Arabian Oryx, gazelles and desert eagles, as well as foxes and insects. We may not be able to see all kinds of these animals in one trip, but we will do our best because these animals live in a real environment and not in cages.
The tourist will enjoy climbing the red high sand dunes as well as sand boarding in addition to watching the camels and the real Bedouin life today.
Watching the ancient rock art and drawings engraved on the rocky hills near the desert makes the tourist aware of the cultural richness of the Bedouin tribes throughout history. This activity is part of our trip. listening to our experienced tour guides who are able as historians to read and explain those inscriptions and petroglyphs will enrich the tourists experience very much.
There are also a visit to the important popular markets near the desert, where Bedouins make and sell their leather , wool and wooden products, as well as weapons and daggers in addition to Arabic coffee products.
It will truly be a unique experience.
- arrival from Jeddah to Najran airport.
- Arrival from Riyadh to Najran airport.
- Drive to Empty Quarter desert camp near sanctuary area.
- Stay overnight in camping tents.
- Early visit to the sanctuary area
- Drive back to the desert.
- Lunch in road restaurant
- Visit red sand dunes on road to camp.
- Stay overnight in camping tent.
- Load camp and leave sand dunes.
- Drive towards rocky hills desert.
- See some petroglyphs around.
- Build the camp again.
- Stay overnight in the rocky desert / cook dinner.
- Load camp
- Drive to Najran traditional markets
- Visit Dagger, coffee and dates traditional markets.
- Traditional Najrani lunch in local restaurant.
- Departure through Najran airport.
- Airplane tickets / flights bookings (every tourist will be responsible for his own bookings and airplane tickets).
- Travel / medical insurance (every tourist will be responsible for his travel / medical insurances).