- All transportations in al Ula and from / to al Ula airport .
- All meals and beverages ( local restaurants).
- All soft drinks / beverages.
- All time English speaking tour guide
- All stay in furnished suites or chalet as available in towns / cities.
- All entrance fees.
- In case of departure flights shortage we can give ride to Jeddah at the end of the trip.
Madaen Saleh trip
Price 2,400.00 SAR
Code: Al Ula
Al Ula is one of the most important archaeological tourist destinations in Saudi Arabia, where it contains Madain Saleh ( a UNISCO site ), which includes the ruins of the ancient kingdom of Dadan and Nabateans and palaces carved in the rocks. The city contains also the most beautiful and stunning rock formations in the kingdom. There are also a winter festival in the city called Tantora festival, which held in the winter each year. This trip takes you where the rare rock formations that rise high to form a magnificent appearance and an important tourist destination for many interested in the unspoiled nature. Al Ula is a city where you can find hotels, furnished suites and desert camps to provide a unique desert stay. People are very welcoming and wether is so pleasant in the winter and spring. Its also easy to find good taste restaurants where you can eat local or international cuisine.
- This package group must be 6 adults minimum.
- Payment must be 30 days before trip departure.
1Day - 1
- Arrival to al Ula airport
- Visit some palm oasis
- Visit elephant rock
- visit Owaired view point.
- stay overnight.
2Day - 2
- Take the bus to Madaen Saleh
- visit most of Hijar tombs.
- Visit Ikmah inscriptions
- Visit Dadan tombs and Lions tombs.
- Departure via al Ula airport or by car towards Jeddah.
- Airplane tickets and flights booking.
- Travel insurance.