- All transportations from Taif airport to Al Baha airport.
- All meals and beverages ( local restaurants).
- All soft drinks / beverages.
- All time English speaking tour guide
- All stay in 3 stars hotel or furnished suites as available in towns / cities.
Al Taif / Al Baha Trip
Price 2,700.00 SAR
Taif is considered one of the most important summer resorts in Saudi Arabia, where the gentle breeze around the year. In Taif, you can visit the historic buildings, the Shubra Palace Museum and the factories of extracting essential oils from the Taif roses and the roses planted in Al Hada highlands. You can also visit the Old Town of Taif, The old markets, the historical gates and the historic mosque. Taif has one of the largest extinct volcanoes craters in Saudi Arabia, where you can camp near the site, descend to the crater bed and discover the rare plants and lava fields scattered around the volcano. The second city in this destination is Al Baha, it is a city famous for the historical village of Dhi Ain, which rests on a beautiful marble mountain. Its also called the village of marble. Its surrounded by palm fields and springs. There are also a hostel located on top of the mountain of Shada where the caves of the mountain converted into rooms to stay and to enjoy the beauty of caves. In all cities within this destination you can stay in 3 – 5 star hotels and you can try local meals in excellent restaurants or enjoy the international meals from different parts of the world in a fancy restaurants or inside the hotels.
- The group of this package must be 6 adults and above.
- Payment must be 30 days before trip starts.
- Arrival to Taif airport.
- Hotel checkin
- Visit old market in central area
- Visit historical houses.
- Visit palace.
2Day - 2
- visit Roses factories.
- Drive toward Waba crater ( 2.5 hours).
- Back to Al Taif city.
3Day - 3
- visit some old castles of Taif
- Drive towards Dhi Ayn village in Al Baha ( 3.5 hours)
- Drive back to al Baha airport (1.5 hours).
- Departure from al Baha airport
- Airplane tickets and flights booking.
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees.