Najran is the city of Archaeology and history. Many rock art, ancient markets, historical castles, Arabian horses and camels. It is the one of the last oasis in Arabia.
Starts from 2300 SAR / Adult (2 days / 2 nights).
Najran is one of the most important archaeological and historical areas in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The archaeological findings in this area date back to the Upper Paleolithic period, approximately 2 million years old and no wonder that the largest archaeological rock art site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is located in “Bir Hima” northeast of Najran, which recently listed as human heritage site at the UNESCO.
The region also contains one of the oldest markets of the Arabian Peninsula called “Najran Market” as this city was exactly located on the ancient famous Arabian frankincense road. That Matket ( called locally Souq) was divided to nine specified traditional markets for daggers, coffee, camels, dates, leather, baskets, kettles and poultry markets and existing until today.
The city is an old oasis where hundreds of mud houses are still standing on its land and its an excellent Arabian horse city and a famous camel home area.
Locals are so welcoming. It is easy to stay and move in the city or suburb. It has many excellent restaurants that offer Najran dishes with distinction.
- The minimum group size for this package must be 10 adults or above.
- 50% payment must be 30 days before trip starts.
- When trip confirmed by fully occupied seats, down payments are non refundable.
- All transportation from the arrival airport to the departure airport with SUV’s.
- All meals and beverages are a traditional food in local restaurants.
- All soft drinks / bottled water are included.
- All time English speaking tour guide
- All stay in 3 stars hotels or furnished suites as available in towns/cities.
- Airplane tickets and flight bookings.
- Travel / Medical insurance.
- Arrival at Najran airport
- Drive towards the Archaeology site ( petroglyphs and inscriptions)
- Snack lunch
- Drive towards the dunes near Najran.
- Dinner in the dunes
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Start the tour with visiting traditional markets.
- Visit old castle.
- Traditional restaurant lunch .
- Roam around old villages and old mud houses.
- Stay over night