Starts from 2500 SAR / Adult Abha is the most important Saudi summer destinations. In this high city, you will feel relaxed and refreshed as the temperature always in the range of 20’s most places f the summer season. For more joy you may visit al Soudah cliffs on […]
Starts from 2500 SAR / Adult
Abha is the most important Saudi summer destinations. In this high city, you will feel relaxed and refreshed as the temperature always in the range of 20’s most places f the summer season. For more joy you may visit al Soudah cliffs on Tihama mountains During this time of the year to enjoy the clouds every afternoon.
Abha city wears a beautiful purple dress wrapped by beautiful jacaranda trees. Visiting deep valleys and swimming there will increases your feeling of refreshing.
– This trip will start in Abha city and ends in Abha city/airport.
– Arrivals must be one night ahead to start the trip the next day.
– Departure should be late on the last day of the trip.
– Stay will be in shared 3 stars hotel rooms (2 people in each room).
– 5 stars hotels and private rooms can be provided upon request.
– Breakfast and dinner will be the main meals. (Lunch is always a picnic menu).
– Bottled drinking water will be provided at all times.
– Certified tour guide will join at all times.
– Each SUV will be for 4 – 6 passengers.
– No credit card payment. We accept cash on arrival or bank transfer.
– Make sure to get the proper travel insurance or visit: www.tawuniya.com
– Make sure to get your phone sim card (if you choose to have a Saudi Sim card) from the airport.
Of arrival. We advise having it from the telecommunications offices at the arrival terminal. It’s much easier than in the cities.
– Kindly keep your passport and a copy of your e-visa with you at all times when moving. Please do not leave it at hotels as some authority checkpoints might ask to see them.
– Both men and women are asked to dress modestly in public, avoiding tight-fitting clothing. Women should cover their shoulders and knees in public. Men should not wear shorts in public.
- All transportations from Taif airport to Al Baha airport.
- All meals and beverages ( local restaurants).
- All time English speaking tour guide
- All stay ( shared rooms) in 3 stars hotel or furnished suites as available in towns / cities. Private rooms can be provided up on request.
- Airplane tickets and flight booking.
- Travel / Medical insurance
- Entrance fees.
2 thoughts on “Abha Trip”
We always stay at here when in town. The location is great, staff is wonderful and we love the overall feel. Beautiful view from the here.
This was not our first time going to here. It is a great place to shop not too far from New York. We took the bus from Port Authority and traveled through the countryside to get there.